Thread: Help Needed

Help Needed

Evening gents, I'm trying to trace someone who was or might still be a member of airgun bbs, his name is P Gould and he used to live in Great Notley in Essex
    The reason for my enquiry is I bought an Air Arms 410 xtra fac in .22 which I collected in person, the only problem is I have just looked at my fac and noticed he hasn't put his fac number on it, I have to say I did send all the details on the appropriate form to the firearms department within the 7 day period, so they must have his details, however I need to send my fac to be amended and feel I could be in for a serious slap for not checking all his details. I deleted all the PM's I had from him, so I can't get in touch.
    I also checked 192.com to see if I could get a phone number for him but no joy.
    So gents your my last hope before a serious wrist slap, can anyone help me out with an email address or phone number so that I can get this squared away

Thanks in advance gentlemen

Ray

Hi Ray,
    I've had a good search for you and all I can find is a guy called Paul Gould is mentioned in a lot of the competition results. I'm afraid that's all I can find, no hint to his user name. Sorry.

Dave.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Won't the original sales thread still exist?

Dave

Hi Dave. unfortunately it was to long ago to still be on here, but as always bbs comes to the rescue, I was PM'd the phone Number so all's well that ends well

Thanks to all for your help everyone

Ray