Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old vs. New

Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post
    as you must all know on here now i do not use scopes anymore and i would say yes old guns can compete i have owned and shot most airguns and yes i still own a prosport and my old competituion winning protarget and daysyate mk 3 but i also own 33 older springers which are my thing and i can hit the knock down targets at 30-35 metres with most of them and yes they fall i am now 53 and have shot airguns since 7 years old and i cut my teeth on old springers with iron sights so if you can shoot yes they are as accurate and most of mine are bog standard no tuning no fancy polished triggers just good old fashioned shooting learned over many years to shoot a pcp a child can do to shoot a springer accurately takes knowhow!
    Well said sir! I am also of that generation & can remember shooting the heads off airfix soldiers at 20yrds with a meteor with opens as a kid!

Old v New

A forty year old HW35 would be as good as a new one and far better than any Airsporter.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    A forty year old HW35 would be as good as a new one and far better than any Airsporter.
    Unless it has a porous breech!

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Unless the dovetail slots have cracked through

ATB, ED