Thread: Shooting shed Bits and service

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Shooting shed Bits and service

Do you mean Shootshack of Pontefract West Yorkshire or is there a similar firm with a similar name as you do not mention where they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnybasher9 View Post
    Do you mean Shootshack of Pontefract West Yorkshire or is there a similar firm with a similar name as you do not mention where they are?
    As per the title its "Shooting Shed" google it, they are in Bedford but mail order only IIRC. HTH
    I am quite certain that the argument you've already won in your head was entirely more satisfying to you than the one that is actually occurring.
    Member of WR&PC,BASC & UBC

Eyefor is offline The Artist Formerly Known as Maple
    If it flies, floats or fornicates, always rent it - it's cheaper in the long run. - Felix Dennis

I'll happily recommend them too!!

Just got a two piece comparator and a bore-guide for my Sako A1 with it's new 20Practical PacNor barrel...... and a very nice job Neil McKillop has done on that too!

David also made me a new 'interface' to fit my Kite to a Blaser Saddlemount QR base.... much, much better than the original ISTech Pic rail mount base which was just cr*p at holding any sort of zero due to it's design.

Good stuff!

's me

Fizz

Thank you for your kind words Parabuteo and all, praise like this makes the time we take to design and build things so worth while.

Bought a Timney trigger from Dave. Excellent service all round so would recommend.