Thread: Falke Mod 80 and BSF S54

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Falke Mod 80 and BSF S54

A South African friend of mine came over for the Phoenix Meeting and he brought two old airgun asnd asked if I could sell them on his behalf.

As per the title they consist of a Falke Mod 80 and a BSF S54.

Dealing with the Falke first, it is missing the entire rearsight and the foresight blade, otherwise it appears to be all there. It cocks and fires OK, bit twangy, condition wise it is a restoration project, it has finish on it but this has very much dulled but no major rust on the exposed metal that I have found so far. I haven't yet taken the stock off it to check the underside. The stock appears to be a beech like wood and will benefit from asome work to tidy it and re-finish it.

The BSF S54 is largely complete with the exception of two small pins that retain the foresight assembly and the foresight blade. Again rifle cocks and fires OK albeit with a bit of twang. It has a dull finish and again will benefit from a bit of TLC spent on it.

I would appreciate if anyone might have some ballpark figures as to what would be a fair price to ask for these old timers.

Now advertised on separate sales thread.
    Last edited by rockdrill; 10-06-2013 at 06:16 AM.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.