Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you get in touch with an Administrator on here?

How do you get in touch with an Administrator on here?

I need to speak to someone regarding a dodgy seller

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
    I need to speak to someone regarding a dodgy seller
    Bottom left of this page - "Contact Us"
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Thanks pal.
    Sent a message now

cant we just get on with the naming and shaming, then the tarring and feathering?

Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    cant we just get on with the naming and shaming, then the tarring and feathering?

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-Theoben-rapid
    Cheers Lloyd

Check out the thread folks and see what I'm talking about.

No reply from Admin yet BTW.

Check out the thread folks and see what I'm talking about.

No reply from Admin yet BTW.
    Do you honestly think that the Admin are here 24/7?

I recently purchased an item that was posted straight out but took quite a few days to arrive-DUE TO THE BANK HOLIDAY- don't panic mate, it will probably arrive tommorrow
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Any admins been on here recently?
    Have I got any chance of getting my money back from this charming character?

Jackel is offline Welding guru and moderator to the stars
    Any admins been on here recently?
    Have I got any chance of getting my money back from this charming character?
    hello,,, I have already been in touch with Jo90 and got this reply

Originally Posted by Jo90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackel
    Under the distance selling regs you are responsible until the Item is delivered to Nugmeg, You will have got a postage receipt when you posted the item so it is up to you to refund the seller and then claim it back from the post office

Nutmeg will be unable to claim anything as he wasn't the one posting it

Should the police or small claims court become involved,we will be supplying your details to them

Please sort this asap

I have sent the item and sent him the receipt of postage he did not ask for it to be insured,how do I know that he had t got it ? He could be trying it on, I am NOT refunding him any money I have done my end of the deal

I would either contact the post office/police or start a small claims case against him ,,, In the mean time his sales have been removed and we will supply any details we have to the necessary people
    Last edited by Jackel; 17-05-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24 hours..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,IT JUST COSTS MORE

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I bought a gun that took over two weeks to arrive! No fault of the seller, Royal Mail Just mislead it! It is the responsibility of the seller to ensure you receive the item. Always! Every time! Without exception! That's the law and that's the way it is. Small clams court will cost you nothing and him £25 unless he settles beforehand.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Thanks for contacting him and displaying the response Jackel. I got a similar brush off so it looks like small claims court is gonna be my only option, unfortunately. I'll make some enquiries into starting proceedings on Monday.
    Thanks for your input too tinbum.

Just a small correction...

DSR's do NOT apply to private sales.

Just thought I'd mention it.

But on a lighter note, I usually wait two weeks before getting annoyed. Even for 1st class.

Mark

Well I don't think the buyer should ask for, or the seller give, any refund untill such time as RM declare it lost which is 3 weeks.
    At that point yes the seller gives a refund & if He chose to post it uninsured that is his problem & his loss.

Up untill that point both of them need to be patient, it could arrive in the next post!

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Well I don't think the buyer should ask for, or the seller give, any refund untill such time as RM declare it lost which is 3 weeks.
    At that point yes the seller gives a refund & if He chose to post it uninsured that is his problem & his loss.

Up untill that point both of them need to be patient, it could arrive in the next post!
    Agreed. Thought it was two weeks, not three, but you're probably right. Either way they won't accept a claim until the time has passed. Just a thought though, have you spoken to your postman to ask if he's left anything outside for you. Mine often does, even if its meant to be signed for. Maybe it was stolen after delivery. More likely have you checked with the delivery office. I recently bought a scope off another forum. Posted 1st class, non recorded. After two weeks I went to the post office and asked, and there it was on the shelf, clearly labelled. They'd attempted delivery once, left no card, and not bothered with another delivery attempt. Along with it was a £70 perfume that my wife had already had replaced by the store she bought it from after she reported it lost.

Failing that, yes, small claims but the seller would be wise not to bother. He will lose I guarantee.
    AA S400 carbine in .177 Walnut stock, Rowan multi shot conversion, Rowan trigger, Huggett mod. MTC Mamba 3-12 x 44.
    Refurbished 1986 BSA Supersport .22 with MWSS custom silencer.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Truckcab79 View Post
    Agreed. Thought it was two weeks, not three, but you're probably right. Either way they won't accept a claim until the time has passed. Just a thought though, have you spoken to your postman to ask if he's left anything outside for you. Mine often does, even if its meant to be signed for. Maybe it was stolen after delivery. More likely have you checked with the delivery office. I recently bought a scope off another forum. Posted 1st class, non recorded. After two weeks I went to the post office and asked, and there it was on the shelf, clearly labelled. They'd attempted delivery once, left no card, and not bothered with another delivery attempt. Along with it was a £70 perfume that my wife had already had replaced by the store she bought it from after she reported it lost.

Failing that, yes, small claims but the seller would be wise not to bother. He will lose I guarantee.
    I've checked with the local delivery office and spoken to my postman but it appears that the item has not got as far as my home town.

Although I do appreciate any further input members may want to provide, it seems that there's not much further point as the seller has decided he's keeping the payment and no longer taking part in any discussion on the matter.

Look here for his response: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-Theoben-rapid