Thread: Ft Mansfield

Ft Mansfield

Hi I'm thinking of starting some ft air gunning. I've hinted for years but thought if try my hand at this.
    There a club local to me in Mansfield that has an ft range. Just wondered if anyone has been or knows what it's like

They are not part of the Bfta, so i dought there are many if any compition Ft shooters there, probably just some folk enjoying plinking.
    I could be wrong about the members, but usually the better shooters are in clubs who compete in comps.

Try here
    http://www.thebfta.net/bfta-clubfinder

for a list of Bfta clubs. Lots of top FT shooters in these, should be something close to you?
    Ostler Ev2 in Warren Edwards off set (Pope) + Prem ret x45 Comp Series luepold
    Oaktree FTC
    Air Arms XTi50 Test Pilot

Hi mate

Choices are Castle or Anston clubs, Anston membership not easy but worth a try.

mansfield

if you would prefer HFT why not try Hollins Green near Clay Cross...we have a group of like minde people who plink or shoot Hunter Field Target competition...great fun

Well I'm not goin for serious hft yet. So if its just to get me started and see if I like it then its worth s visit me thinks. You hft boys are comedy good... So ill need all the practice I can get before appearing in a recognised club.
    I'm currently running FAC air so will need a sub before I crack on with ft ?

Ok Nate thanks for the input. I think I'll give it carry as just a casual plink sounds good to start. Gonna need practice before jumping in the ring with the hardcore ft boys