Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feinwerkbau 80 Pristine

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

FWB

Nige
    I'll repeat my earlier post, yes definately get a new one, you will love it and shoot better, but the money you will get for the 80 is not a lot against what a modern PCP will cost, so if you can afford it best keep it, it will be an investment and some day you will regret selling it if you do.
    Good shooting and have fun.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Exactly what I'll be doing
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    What an idiot!

I to have a FWB65 and an '80 () and regularly shoot the '65 in the local M.P.L. series. I'm still pleasantly surprised at their accuracy when compared to my more modern pcp pistols. They just ooze character and sound engineering and its nice to obtain good results from a true classic pistol which will only appreciate in value over time.

ATB
    Ian
    You must be just like that idiot you mention ..ever so much like him in fact
    Last edited by zooma; 04-07-2013 at 07:00 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.