[QUOTE=jordang;6195649]Thought I would add to this rather than start another thread...

I've had mine for a 6-7 weeks now. Its got the doubler and a 55mm 850nm filter behind the cover and a coaster fitted for focal adjustment; all I can say is its excellent for the money. With a NM800Ir on top its seeing 300 yrds at night with no excessive eye reflection/bloom at any range (other than litterally right infront of me!) and is perfectly usable to around 100yrds during the day (obviously no way near as clear as a normal scope but I shot a nice 10p size group at 100yrds using it).

Mounted it on my 22lr for the initial trials as I didnt want to disturb my 17Rem setup but its now coming off the rimmie and onto the 17 until next spring. I havent bothered using the IR as the dot is very clear to pick up. So all in all I'm a happy bunny. With my bresser/t20 and photon/NM I have an effective NV setup for around £700.

Bargain

Same as me.glad you like it,i do too..Bresser,Photon..Nite Tek T20's....and don't bother with the IR either....no bloom or any weirdness to me either.

Shot a few in the day with it...no problem....yes it's not HDTV Plasma Widescreen....but none of the digital units i have seen are that much better either....

Bargain x2......unlike some armchair warriors..some shooters actually get to use them to the max..and get on well with them.

Buy a N750 for your airgun .... that means you wasted £1200 to do the same thing as me for £400...totally unnecessary on any airgun...they are meant for bullet guns.