Thread: Yukon photon 5x42

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    I have to agree with this, after trying one yesterday I was less than impressed at at shortish range, very blurry picture unless you are going past 50 yrds. This was going to replace my NS50 but to be honest I think there is no comparison in terms of sight picture, the NS is miles ahead IMHO.
    I have no allegiance to any brand ...unlike some ..just a hunters observations over 1000's acres in N Yorks teeming with rabbits

Not for me it isn't....mine is fine from close to HMR distance with the T20 ir ..... i dislike the ergonomics of all the screen type units.....i would never buy one.....in fact i would rather not go night shooting at all than use one.

For a similar reason i would not buy the N550 and N750...as i never wanted a Dalek sat on my rifle..

Miles ahead ..how?..have you seen the comparison of the Armasight ,N750 and Photon..i have, and that is what made me buy the Photon....not all the talk on the forums.

I dare say a lot of forum folk have nowhere to use what they have already properly.....i do and from what i see in the field...you need mil spec gen 2 or Gen 3 to beat it.
    ££££££ for 2 bob rabbits..er no...there is a limit.
    Last edited by MrGreengrass; 29-11-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin