Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yukon photon 5x42

I have just given mine a proper measured test. I have a 14mm hole in my front iris and I can focus down to 2 metres from the front lens. Perfectly adequate for rats.
    She was only an Admiral's daughter but her naval base was full of discharged seamen.

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolkngood View Post
    I have just given mine a proper measured test. I have a 14mm hole in my front iris and I can focus down to 2 metres from the front lens. Perfectly adequate for rats.
    That's good to know, thanks for sharing. Where did you get the cap from or was it the one that comes with the scope?
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.

I made it out of aluminium but if you use a plastic lens cap with a hole in you get the same effect. You can try with a piece of card if you like. I just did it in daylight so no problem.
    She was only an Admiral's daughter but her naval base was full of discharged seamen.

Quote Originally Posted by woodmister View Post
    How good is the picture to use in daytime?

Is it very grainy??

Atb Adam
    There is a video on Youtube by scott country for you to see, It does not help the person holding the device has the massive shakes and cannot hold still!
    Each to their own, I prefer old school passive with the greenscreen but everyone on here seems to like it so I will shut up!