Thread: Anschutz 2002 Super Air SSP.

Anschutz 2002 Super Air SSP.

Hi everyone,a friend has offered me one of the above rifles.It has a blue laminate stock with a fully adjustable metal butt pad and is in very tidy condition,there is no manual or tools however.He does'nt have a clue what it's worth and that makes two of us,any suggestions on a rough price guide please...Thanks...Lewis...

It's in the same price range of a FWB 601 IMO & would have to be exceptional if I was to pay £350 in a private deal due to the cost of parts, but that's just me! Not many about in the UK & are good rifles.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Quote Originally Posted by wonky donky View Post
    It's in the same price range of a FWB 601 IMO & would have to be exceptional if I was to pay £350 in a private deal due to the cost of parts, but that's just me! Not many about in the UK & are good rifles.
    Hi there.Thanks for the info,are the parts dearer by comparison with the likes of the fwb600 series...Thanks...Lewis...

Quote Originally Posted by elewis411 View Post
    Hi there.Thanks for the info,are the parts dearer by comparison with the likes of the fwb600 series...Thanks...Lewis...
    Service parts sure are, the valve seal for say a 600/1 would be about £10/12. The 2002 ssp is a complete unit valve/seal/housing/valve spring. Price depends where & if you can get one in the UK now as Ruag the new importer are not stocking spares, but up to £100 with postage, I paid £74.00 a couple of years back from Frank Dykes, Ouch!

Why they didn't do the same as with the 2002 pcp counter part & make the assembly as separate parts I don't know? The 2001 ssp is the same!
    Breech & transfer port seals were around £20/25 if I remember correctly then other things which you would think are going to be mega bucks going on service parts prices are comparable to say FWB. The piston head was about £30 I think which was not too bad.

The good thing is these rifles will shoot without problems for 30 years if looked after.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Thanks for the info...Lewis...