Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heaviest .20 pellet

At the moment it's set at 11.3 with h&n barracudas 13.58 grain. Have h&n ftt on order which are 11.42 grains. I think this a safe setting. Correct me if I am wrong so I can make the relent adjustments. Thanks
    Mk1 rapid .20

In my rapid the 11.4 grains are coming out the closest by far to the legal limit, my barrels polished I'm starting to wonder if that's the reason. Prems are near the 10ftlb Mark... Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by guineapig View Post
    ffs hit em in the head with the most accurate pellet in your gun they wont run off its not rocket science all this crap about needing big pellets for rats is nonsence if you put a pellet in backwards or use an inaccurate pellet you will hit em wrong and they will run off and you will think you need a bigger sledge hammer to crack your atb tony nut pellet placement is every thing!
    This is the correct answer...^^^^^

The most accurate pellet will always be the most effective....

Daystate do one in 13.73 I find it pretty hard hitting seems quite dense lead ,takes my .20 to approx 11.40 - 11.43
    Falcon Prairie CS.22 Huntsmans .20 Theoben .20 & .22 FAC

Bisley Pest Control hollow points make an awful wallop on the rats, quite accurate in my rapid to around 25yds. although most shots are a lot closer.
    Rapid Mk2 anschutz trigger .20
    Rapid MFR .20
    FX Verminator MK2 .22