Thread: No sales in reloading please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

sales

seems like people are not taking much notice of your no sales on reloading page,
    a reloading sales section would be a good idear,
    thanks,T

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL View Post
    seems like people are not taking much notice of your no sales on reloading page,
    a reloading sales section would be a good idear,
    thanks,T
    The reason being that there are no other more logical places it will be seen.

Moreover, anyone wanting too sell or find re-loading kit knows where to look.

Like you say, not a lot of folk paying attention, particularly as the link to the post is doing it's job, re-loaders are still seeing the link "in the re-loading section" and following it.

All in all a great way of self burdening by the mods while those posting sales or wanted in the most logical place still get the desired effect.

Yarp...well thought through
    I'm a maggot in another life you know

Hi,

I'm new to this site and I have read that some sales have been creeping into the reloading section, which i thought was the sales section. I was wondering if there is a sales section where I can buy guns and scopes or where is the best place for me to look?

Thanks

Why can I not see a "firearms sales section"?

Dear all,
    Why can I not see a "firearms sales section"? I realise I have just signed up to this forum but I cannot understand why I cannot have access to this.
    Could someone please let me know why?
    Do I have to post "x" amount of threads to have access to this part of the site?
    I personally know a few members on this site (face to face) so would that help?

All help appreciated
    john

Wanted: 45-70 once fired cases

Has anyone got a 100 x 45-70 once fired cases that they can part with.
    Please pm me
    Thank you
    CZ455 American .22LR, Marlin 1894 .357 and 1935 8mm Mauser K98k S42/G (RC), Remy .308 AICS, RPR 6.5 creedmoor, no4 1* LB 1943, NRA RCO