Thread: No sales in reloading please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Most of our time is covering sales or sorting sales disputes, having them in the same areas makes looking for problems easier. Its been discussed and decided that reloading sales are firearm related and should go in that section. The odd sale may have gone unnoticed in reloading but as Andy says, sales are starting to outnumber reloading topics 3:1 and the section was never started for that. Sorry gents but the decision stays
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

FWIW i found it nice to have reloading bits separate to the rest too

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    Quote Originally Posted by pbranthwaite View Post
    Most of our time is covering sales or sorting sales disputes, having them in the same areas makes looking for problems easier. Its been discussed and decided that reloading sales are firearm related and should go in that section. The odd sale may have gone unnoticed in reloading but as Andy says, sales are starting to outnumber reloading topics 3:1 and the section was never started for that. Sorry gents but the decision stays
    Understood P, I agree, so why not just add another sub section?

Or add a sub section to re-loading?

There are precious few that come up, and those that are likely to buy will be looking at the re-loading section anyway.

Compromise.....?
    I'm a maggot in another life you know

sitsinhedges Guest
    How about being able to just mention in this section that you've put something in the sales section that may be of interest.

win-win