Thread: Crosman 357 Magnum Co2 pistol

Crosman 357 Magnum Co2 pistol

I've just bought a Crosman 357 pellet pistol (.177), and it is amazing fun.

The pistol is Co2 powered with a 10 shot magazine. You can fire it in single action (target shooting), or double action (blast away at the target - 10 shots in less than 10 seconds!). It's great fun!

I own a R10 and I'm looking for a S400 MPR FT, but the Crosman is for those times when you are feeling in a less serious mood and want to have a (safe) blast in the garden.

My favorite targets are wooden cloths pages. If you hit then dead centre the spring launches the broken bits of wood into the air, brilliant (and equally childish I admit!).

You can buy a Crosman 357 for around £80, and I promise you its worth every penny when you don't feel like serious shooting. Get one!!

Cheers
    How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.

Air Arms EV2 MK 3, BSA R10 MK 2, Crosman 357 Magnum revolver

Quote Originally Posted by r4robert View Post
    I've just bought a Crosman 357 pellet pistol (.177), and it is amazing fun.

The pistol is Co2 powered with a 10 shot magazine. You can fire it in single action (target shooting), or double action (blast away at the target - 10 shots in less than 10 seconds!). It's great fun!

I own a R10 and I'm looking for a S400 MPR FT, but the Crosman is for those times when you are feeling in a less serious mood and want to have a (safe) blast in the garden.

My favorite targets are wooden cloths pages. If you hit then dead centre the spring launches the broken bits of wood into the air, brilliant (and equally childish I admit!).

You can buy a Crosman 357 for around £80, and I promise you its worth every penny when you don't feel like serious shooting. Get one!!

Cheers
    Got one! Unfortunately mine developed a leak after two weeks, so shop sent it off to be resealed under warranty. Been fine since. They're pretty accurate at 6yd, and as you say good fun for the money. Hope they last a few years. ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I love mine!
    I've had it a couple of years, it's fired countless pellets and it's been faultless.
    I've won a couple of IPAS competitions with it too - really annoys the S&W owners
    They can be had for £65 if you shop arund - best bargain in airgunning

Quote Originally Posted by Biker_Bob View Post
    I love mine!
    I've had it a couple of years, it's fired countless pellets and it's been faultless.
    I've won a couple of IPAS competitions with it too - really annoys the S&W owners
    They can be had for £65 if you shop arund - best bargain in airgunning
    Ditto had mine 31/2 years now gave it a outing,Sunday before last.
    Gun was perfect but i was a bit rusty with it, not shot it fore over a year,that will improve as now have some were to shoot to my Harts content,and not worry about the noise of it out sideLets see what i can do this Sunday.
    Up at the North Downs Air rifle and pistol club,before going to work in the after noon,be a bit tight rushing back to Tooting,to get booted and suited,but its a joy to be up there, and with nice company around me,this will be my fourth time up there.
    Well worth a try if you were thinking of checking the place out,with your 357 keep it on track

Thumbs up 357

Fully agree with the comments made a great fun pistol, but accurate too. A much under rated pistol, ...mike...

357 grips?

Bought mine as an Xmas present to myself in 2011, great fun. Only problem I've had is the r/hand grip has a 'loose' feel to it. There's no sign of any clip being broken, so I just use a couple of elastic bands on it. Doesn't look nice, but it works. Any ideas?
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Quote Originally Posted by laverdabru View Post
    Bought mine as an Xmas present to myself in 2011, great fun. Only problem I've had is the r/hand grip has a 'loose' feel to it. There's no sign of any clip being broken, so I just use a couple of elastic bands on it. Doesn't look nice, but it works. Any ideas?
    I think i've heard of someone using a piece of cycle inner tube slotted over these grips. You'd have to work out what diameter tube to get but sounds feasible. ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

A great gun for plinking and lots of fun. Accurate too.

I love my crosman 357. Very accurate. 10 shot mag is great. I had mine customised with black carbon graphic l. Looks amazing. Can show pic if someone tell me how to add here

You can't add inline pics on a non-sales thread.
    Best thing is to upload to your flikr / picasa / ibloodyphone / a.n.other online photo site and just post a link here.
    Just like this:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/30750063@N05/8418528201/