It's heavy, but not too heavy. It doesn't rattle. The fit and finish are excellent. It's very satisfying to shoot, and the whiff of burnt oil is pleasing to the senses.

[QUOTE=srv94;6073964]At the club range, 1st target is at 10m.
Loved the [v-rok] 45 I had in ninety-six-;tinkered with it a bit and tried .20 cal.tube from gerald manley "the shooter's friend" (where is he now) also [pachmyer] rubber grips and the "phosphate black"power kit which was basically a piston weight and long spring-guide but my .177 model would then only cock to first plinking/target stage either cos airgun became springbound or screw-holes in end cap of piston/cylinder unit were bored out of line causing scear to miss notch with kit fitted as supplied also Mike wade warned that the ptfe washer would likely swell and sieze-up which it did and Cardew advised removing metal from outside of true -cylinder piston to leave onlty minimun required bearing surfaces to reduce drag and also to simply pop spring-guide into piston ahead of spring -;never found out because airpistol was in bits when "you know who" raided two weeks after Dunblane massacre.spring ninety-six and confiscated [v-rok] saying chief constable "did'nt like"airpistols and that entire collection of many air-rifles would be melted down if no voluntary surrender of [v-rok 45] also fine[brocock "western 66 "(.177)] fitted with [diana] silencer-a right high vel. tool to be sure and hope to have something as smart again one day though there have been four raids in total over the years (all without charges except one (dropped) "possession of a gun") so I choose to shoot only cheap n'cheerful plinkers and chinese clunkers which I enjoy tuning up#plus the occasional collectors item passes thru the workshop which gives a certain frisson ending with the "bordershift" at dead of night..chortle.
Regards