Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
Hi Gary

Sorry for your loss mate, not nice losing a family member

I think we're shooting old Airsporters (but not 100% certain, I have a few that we could use, even have a .177 mk1 that's scoped (when I put the rail back on! )

Cheers, GKJ..
That would be great if you used Airsporters John, a real classic and exactly the type of rifle I envisaged for this comp, or at least our part of it. Nice one mate, lets hope that's the route you take.

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
Sorry to hear that Gary, my thoughts are with you and your family.

My post wasn't a criticism, it will take a while for some people to get organised. Typically the interest will pick up with just a few weeks to go, so keep plugging away, it's a great cause and good excuse to get some of our old guns back in action, the Greyhound also does some good scram.
Never thought it was criticism for a micro second Nick, think I know you well enough to know better. I went off the radar for over a month so it was bound to slow things up a bit, people soon forget. My sentiments entirely re the cause and using our old classics mate. Red Bob has just offered one of his bell targets which I asked him to set up as a trophy and what an apt trophy too from our point of view. Good old Bob .