Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Royal British Legion Poppy Shield and the collectables related team names so far.

Good luck with this Gary, might see you at the next 'barn door' comp, if I can get my eye in....

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Good luck with this Gary, might see you at the next 'barn door' comp, if I can get my eye in....
    Thanks Pete, not gone as well as I hoped but it is only the 1st year, still enough people coming to raise some decent funds for a noble and worthy charity. Just hope the weather is OK.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    Thanks Pete, not gone as well as I hoped but it is only the 1st year, still enough people coming to raise some decent funds for a noble and worthy charity. Just hope the weather is OK.

Please be kind enough to put a paypal acc on this thread, so that people like me, that can't make it, can still chip in without the embarrassment of coming last in another shooting comp.

Ok folks can confirm wellies charity are fielding four teams on sunday looking forward to it

Well

We have got our camo's (DPM, Belgian Congo & Austrian Pea Pattern), jackals, helmets, camo face paint. Looks like we're ready. Yes we are taking this seriously

I expect us to be looking after the rear

See you all Sunday.

Regards
    Paddy (Team Jackass Jackals)
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Please be kind enough to put a paypal acc on this thread, so that people like me, that can't make it, can still chip in without the embarrassment of coming last in another shooting comp.
    Good idea Pete, have just asked the committee for the RBL Paypal addy. Will add it on this thread ASAP.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.

The Mafficking Marksmen
    The Screaming Abdabs
    Parallax Error
    The Plinking Paramedics
    The Jackass Jackals
    The Young Bill
    Lincoln Jefferies Layabouts
    Kittens in Kombats
    Ass Kickers
    The Borg Collective
    The Tartan Terrors
    Wellies team 1
    Wellies team 2
    Wellies team 3
    Wellies team 4
    Bovine Botherers
    Femme Fatales
    Two Doughnuts and a Plate
    HFThree
    Three men five legs
    Two G's and a J
    The Splitters
    Master Po and the Glasshoppers
    The C.A.D.S
    The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Updated team list.

Not a bad turn out.
    Only five more teams needed and two days to go,
    Looking forward to a good day out with plenty of banter.
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Well

We have got our camo's (DPM, Belgian Congo & Austrian Pea Pattern), jackals, helmets, camo face paint. Looks like we're ready. Yes we are taking this seriously

I expect us to be looking after the rear

See you all Sunday.

Regards
    Paddy (Team Jackass Jackals)
    Yo young Pad we'll get a nice humky photo of you armed to the teeth looking all warry like an SS Stormtrooper in a Sven Hassel book and you can hang it on the bedroom wall to get Helen all excited and in the moooooooooooood for lurrrrrrrrrrrve .

Oh hang on you've already done that haven't you oh mighty cammoed stud muffin .

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    Yo young Pad we'll get a nice humky photo of you armed to the teeth looking all warry like an SS Stormtrooper in a Sven Hassel book and you can hang it on the bedroom wall to get Helen all excited and in the moooooooooooood for lurrrrrrrrrrrve .

Oh hang on you've already done that haven't you oh mighty cammoed stud muffin .
    Don't forget Porta's yellow top hat if you're going to dress up like the 27th Panzer Batallion.

John

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Don't forget Porta's yellow top hat if you're going to dress up like the 27th Panzer Batallion.

John
    Anybody got a cat they can bring

(Blimey, I thought I was the only one who had read all those back in the late 60's onwards)

ATB, ED

Lol folks your up against us wellies teams so we need that trophy polished for us gary if that,s ok for when we win it see you all in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post

John
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Anybody got a cat they can bring

(Blimey, I thought I was the only one who had read all those back in the late 60's onwards)

ATB, ED
    Small world hey lads, I used to love to read of the exploits of Tiny, Julius Porta and their unit officer Von Dotenburg. Think we're all showing our vintage here . The books were 75p from WH Smiths if I remember rightly. I still have a fair few Commando comic from the same time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by comic69 View Post
    Lol folks your up against us wellies teams so we need that trophy polished for us gary if that,s ok for when we win it see you all in the morning
    Be great if your guys won the trophy Mark.

Lol would,nt it just gary we are there for the fun as well as most importantly it,s to raise awareness for disabled and for the british legion that,s why we are attending plus it will be a great day