Thread: Returning to FT after 5 years

Returning to FT after 5 years

Hi All

After a few years of being out of the sport due to so health issued , I am now fit enough to take up the sport of FT again. As its being a 5 - 6 years since I have held a rifle I wish to find out if there any changes in the sport and if the clubs are still around . I was a member of Thorn Dell in Durham and really enjoyed my time as the lads were great crack, if any of the Thorn Dell lot are on here I am Gary who used to ferry Tony about to the shoots (sadly missed)
    Regards

Gary

Help I dont know where I am going

Longbenton North Tyneside. +Dinnington FTC.

Re: Thorn Dell FTC.

Hello Gary, Membership to the club is open at the moment, you need to contact Lenny the club secretary via the NEFTA web site. Regards Peter.

No trouble may pop down and have a coffee with you guys , still down on a Sunday Morn ? I have a lad works for me and moonlights at windrow who
    knows Lenny well from his shop
    Regards

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gtspeed View Post
    Hi All

After a few years of being out of the sport due to so health issued , I am now fit enough to take up the sport of FT again. As its being a 5 - 6 years since I have held a rifle I wish to find out if there any changes in the sport and if the clubs are still around . I was a member of Thorn Dell in Durham and really enjoyed my time as the lads were great crack, if any of the Thorn Dell lot are on here I am Gary who used to ferry Tony about to the shoots (sadly missed)
    You will get a lot more FT information over on STB
    http://www.shooting-the-breeze.com/forums/index.php

Top man thanks very much
    Regards

Gary