Thread: still no aa410

steve2807 Guest

still no aa410

Originally Posted by steve2807
    I Phoned Utting Back And Spoke To Simon Who Seems A Good Chap And Explained That They Are Short Staffed And Was Very Sorry He Will Call Me Tomorrow To Let Me Know If Has Come In Stock And Will Deliver It On A Before 12pm Carrier So We Don't Have To Wait All Day. Now This Is Good But It Has Been The 1st Dealing With This Company And My Wife Will Spend Around £700 On A New Rifle (lucky Me) But Mud Does Stick And Like Simon Says Their Staffing Problems Are Not My Problem. Now I Have Calmed Down I Know We All Have Our Little Problems But When We Wait For Our New Toys We Want Them now

it just gets better. called simon to check my shiney new aa410k th has been dispatched today and what a suprise no sorry i was told and ring back tuesday we should have a better answer. TUESDAY WHAT HAPPENED TO OVERNIGHT DELIVERY ???? airarms are the cause of the hold up

so no new 410 to play with at the weekend which means another weekend with the wife

steve

WOODFORD-GREEN ESSEX (WHAT YOU LOOKING UP HERE FOR
    Grin and bare it steve u will appreciate when
    u get.
    Had the same things happen meself and
    it aint good for the old blood pressure is it.
    KEV

I'd be tempted to cancel the order with them, and buy it from either another supplier, or from a local shop (if you have one). I ended up buying my AA S400 from a shop (1.5 hours drive away) I paid slightly more than I would have if I bought it mail order, but was able to take it away with me - I'm very impatient once I have decided I want something!

Hope you get it sorted out asap!

cheers,

Steve.