Thread: Left Handed PCP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Left Handed PCP

Good Morning All,

I'm just getting back in to airguns after a bit of a break, I fancy another PCP but I want one that is total left handed. I don't mean just the stock I mean the bolt as well. Any suggestions?

Smudger

secretagentmole Guest
    Special Order Daystate Huntsman Regal.

The other half got lucky and found and as new Huntsman Classic at the gunshop in Newmarket, never seen her pay for a gun so fast in my life!

I have a left hand daystate regal and I wouldn't part with it for the world, problem is its special order and costs £50-£60 more then a normal right hander but you have to pay the extra if you want a true left hand gun no matter what you buy
    HW 97KT .22 SFS Stage 2 Tuned_HW100KT .177_Daystate Regal LH .22_Daystate huntsman LH .177

The Gunpower range are fully ambidexterous including the bolt - but they aren't to everyone's taste obviously

Whats your budget ?
    Do you have to buy bottle / pump etc out of that too ?

Air Arms 400 can be totally left handed. The 410 can also have left hand bolt and left hand stock but the magazine still loads from the left, same as the RH version.

Daystate Airwolf and Air Ranger (lots more money) have ambi stocks, the magazine can go in from either side, the single shot pellet tray is ambi, and you can have a left hand bolt as well.

Personally - I shoot rifles left handed - I prefer a right hand bolt if it's a single shot rifle and a left hand bolt if it's a magazine job. If you intend to have a sidewheel scope then a left hand bolt is a pain.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee