Thread: Feinwerkbau 127 needs repair

Feinwerkbau 127 needs repair

Feinwerkbau 127 needs service/repair
    Anyone in the Manchester or surrounding area who can service or repair a feinwerkbau 127?
    I suspect the piston seal has passed away, but might as well have a full service.

I've not got a spring compressor and i'm not familiar with them so i'm not going to attempt repair myself.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Contact Dave (DM80 on here ) based on the outskirts of Bolton. He works magic on these.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Contact Dave (DM80 on here ) based on the outskirts of Bolton. He works magic on these.

HTH
    Ian
    Thanks Ian, i've just phoned MAG and Graham says he can do it if i get hold of a piston seal. Both Knibbs and Chambers stock them so i'll try Knibbs.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

A piston seal from a BSA Superstar/Supersport will fit with a little trimming.

A friend of mine and fellow RMTC member, John Gould bought one off Alan at M.A.G. on Weds this week on my recommendation and after he had spent a few minutes gently reducing its diameter it worked well. Have a word with Alan at M.A.G.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    A piston seal from a BSA Superstar/Supersport will fit with a little trimming.

A friend of mine and fellow RMTC member, John Gould bought one off Alan at M.A.G. on Weds this week on my recommendation and after he had spent a few minutes gently reducing its diameter it worked well. Have a word with Alan at M.A.G.

HTH
    Ian
    Hi Ian, when i spoke to Graham he also said that a BSA seal would fit with a little fettle. But the proper seal from Knibbs would obviously fit better, so i've ordered one off them. Now i just need the safty catch, thanks for the heads up PM.

Herx77 is offline "Instruments of the light"
    Steve Pope does one of his green hybrid parachute piston seals.Fitted one to my FWB124 and it works a treat,very consistant and smooth.Have a green hybrid parachute piston seal on my HW77 for some time now,and I would say its one of the best seals I have used since the 80's;including the original HW seals I've modified in the past.
    HERX77 .
    Fighter against the "Dark Arts" A stranger in an even stranger land.
    GC2+Leupold 14.4-34x45
    AA400 fac receiver+sidewinder 8.5-34x52
    Weihrauch HW77k fiddled with and doing what it wants to +Zeiss 3-9x36.
    Weihrauch HW90k
    Weihrauch HW97k learning from above,now sporting a Maccarri 77/97 target stock..+Bushnell 3200.Go on shoot one you know you want to
    Daystate mk3 RT Delux + bushnell 4200 8-24x 40Does what it should again & again.
    Fwb 124 + Optima was good is good!
    Webley Vulcan.