Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
I would leave the Diana well alone. The wife had 2 of the .177 carbines. They were a basket to cock, requiring even more effort than a gas ram. The trigger mechanism was appalling, I know people keep praising the T06, but the two I have experienced are far worse than the trigger on a 25D! They were way too light, too sensitive, basically hair triggers with no feel. Tried getting them adjusted. In the end the wife sold the rifles. They look good but are really not! She bought one, sold it, then decided to try spring guns again, bought another, found exactly the same problems, last Diana we bought and we will not buy another!

An HW95 or 99 will outshine it in trigger quality!
I was just wondering if you know much about airguns
If I had a complaint about a particular airgun I would want to know what the problem was in detail so I could explain to others, not just say its hard to cock, I would want to say it was because of the short barrel or that the linkage was wrong or it was grinding or somthing, and I would want to know why the trigger would not adjust especially when so many who know what they are talking about all over the world say that the T06 is equal to the rekord and probably better constructed.
Have you ever examined a Diana action part by part and compared it with a new HW action?
You could have just been unlucky and got two lemons like you can with all makes but you should have checked out the first 280 before buying another