Thread: Killing horses (and cows).

Killing horses (and cows).

Hi all,

As in many countries, in The Netherlands also live stupid people. See this pic of a dutch a**hole who's proud of his long range.

To see the complete topic (and pics!) on the airgunsite on which a lot of stupid Dutchies gather: click here.

ATB
    emi
    Last edited by 100m airgun; 19-07-2013 at 01:03 AM.
    100mairgun.nl (TRANSLATOR on top! )

I'm confused. Why is the heading about killing horses and cows? Is there something I'm missing in the dutch I can't read?

It does seem the horses in the photo are penned in and couldn't wander in front of this rifle

Well, it might be possible for a gale to deflect the projectile from his pellet gun...... but I think in this instance the lack of a pile of dead horses/cows shows that it is unlikely.

How big do you feel the butts need to be, in order to safely contain his airgun pellets?

Calm down - the horse does not seem that concerned about it's safety.
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training, DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching
    Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

I'm confused too , did the horse get electrocuted by the fence and keel over ? Sad but they taste ok .

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Lost in translation
    Making waves since 1971.

One of the things mentioned in the thread is that "the cows are herded into the stable at approx. 4pm", most likely to be milked. They are kept in during the night. Since the range will ony be used after 6pm, you would really have to go out of your way (and outside of the range) to startle the cows, let alone hit one.

The horse is unfazed, and fenced in... but I would not consider this good safety practice on a shooting range. If I'd see that happen, I'd blow the whistle until I'd faint.

The reason for the thread title is probably to get attention, as there is clearly no intent to kill horses and cows.

ahhhh but perhaps the title means that its the horses and cows doing the killing

looks like a reasonable backstop to me - for a country not exactly renowned for its hills and dales
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

Quote Originally Posted by 100m airgun View Post
    Hi all,

As in many countries, in The Netherlands also live stupid people. See this pic of a dutch a**hole who's proud of his long range.

To see the complete topic (and pics!) on the airgunsite on which a lot of stupid Dutchies gather: click here.

ATB
    emi

Hi Emi,

This kind of topic gave you a ban for life on this dutch bbs http://www.luchtbuks.net/index.php?

Are you trying now another strategy on this BBS? Got news for you, it ain't working.
    Last edited by Theobenrules; 28-09-2013 at 08:52 AM.