Enjoying my shooting very well thanks! When I get the time, at least. I'm heading out to my club in 20 minutes for an evening of formal practice, something I've not managed for more than half an hour all week owing to various family stuff (a 7 year old getting ready for school and generally driving me up the wall with his limitless curiosity) and a rather amazing influx of repair work lately. I wish musicians would take a break from breaking their instruments, at least until I get somewhat caught up. And almost as fondly I wish there were more time to get out into the countryside and do some pistol plinking. One of the best forms of meditation I've found. Takes me right back to childhood.

As for a lot of thinking... no, not really. I saw the thread update, hit 'reply' and started typing as I thought about it. Might be utter nonsense for all I know. If my Tempest were in rough shape I'd give it a go myself, but it's lovely, so no. The thing lets me shoot 1" groups at 5 metres which seems good enough for a pistol jumping so much on firing. I actually enjoy my Junior more, but still wouldn't want to mar the Tempest. And both of those and my pristine Senior provide great trigger control training for my real love of 10 metre AP competition. I'll try and beat my personal best of 553 tonight...

Best of luck with this. I'm sure there are far more Tempests kicking around in your neck of the woods than over here.