Quote Originally Posted by nikonf View Post
Zooma,
come on it has had some bad reports!!!!
Yes I have read all the comments, thank you very much!!!
I have the Turkish .177, and am extremely pleased with it!!
THere is an overall feeling , sorry for repeating myself?, that Turkish is not very good.
I have Seniors/Premier(1 and 11) , Juniors (1 and 11) and I do feel as though here is a bias against the Turkish one.
I have read all the comments, thank you( only thing good to come out of Turkey is the fez? e.g.)
Have YOU read all the comments!
All Webley pistols get a bad comments from IJ and his fellow anti-Webley pistol haters, but most of the jibes are intended to be funny and should be taken in the spirit that they were intended.........even if they do not like Webley air pistols much - it all adds to the fun and I have to admit to looking forward to the next round of anti-Webley air pistol abuse from them.

The Turkish made Tempest has not really received any more attention from the "detractors" than any other Webley air pistol so in many ways it has faired much better than many would have expected.

I really liked the fez comment by the way and expect a few more comparisons including cheap copy watches and BEKO fridges and washing machines to feature at some stage as well - but the test that we made showed the Turkish Tempest to be very good in most areas and not quite so good in others - but overall it was the best pistol we tested that night