Thread: Smooth Finish Walther LP53

Smooth Finish Walther LP53 - SOLD

I am selling my Walther LP53 to raise some cash towards my next "project".

This is a nice condition pistol that shoots well, but has a couple of features to make it a bit more interesting.

This pistol has the unusual smooth finish as opposed to the more often seen black crackle finish, and also has an adjustable trigger.

Another good point about this pistol is that I have been able to find and fit a genuine new Walther rear sight mounting strap. These always seem to break when they get older as the tempered steel ages and fractures - usually at the same place next to the height adjusting screw.

Here is a link to some pictures of this actual pistol featured on the bobsairguns site. Each of these pictures can be clicked on to make them bigger to make it easier to visually inspect the pistol in greater detail.

This will make a good pistol for the collector as well as being a nice shooting pistol for some of the classic competitions such as the MPL.

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...ery&Itemid=141

I am asking £250 for this pistol collected, or another tenner to deliver it to any UK mainland address by "next day" carrier.
    Last edited by zooma; 09-09-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

PM sent.

now that is something special, good luck with sale.

Quote Originally Posted by fat man View Post
    now that is something special, good luck with sale.
    Thanks - it is a nice pistol and I will be sad to see it go...but "needs must" as they say - can't keep them all

This nice little LP53 is still with me and would like to have a new owner

I am happy to keep this pistol if nobody wants it and maybe offer a different LP53 from my collection to see if that has more appeal - but this is a nice example of the LP53 that is just a little bit different from the usual "run of the mill" models.

The non-crackle finish and the adjustable trigger make it a little more interesting to own and to shoot - and will no doubt add to its future collecting value and status.

Smooth Finish LP53.

This excellent LP53 is in very good condition and is still with me and available for adoption for the princely sum of just £250.00.

This pistol has the genuine original non-crackle black finish, adjustable trigger function ( not all LP53 have this feature) and it shoots well enough to compete in the MPL series as well as being an unusual variant that will make a good addition to any LP53 collection.

No marks or chips on the original black grips ( please check the pictures to see) and the genuine Walther new rear sight strap ( they can embrittle and fracture with age) should outlive most other LP53 pistols that have not had this weak area replaced.

I will also deliver this pistol free of charge to any UK mainland address by "next day" carrier.

I would also consider an exchange for a good boxed Webley Premier.

I took this LP53 to RMTC tonight and it shoots very well with good power and so it is in very good health

Sold

This pistol has now been sold.