Thread: nikko sterling gold available at blackpool airguns bargains!

nikko sterling gold available at blackpool airguns bargains!

Hi all a heads up really was looking on blackpool airguns site Saturday ,and noticed the nikko sterling gold crown airking scopes .Anyway clicked on the scopes and ordered the 3-9x42 ao version. Arrived today ,these scopes come complete with flip up lens covers one piece mount and target turrets ,and all this for £51 delivered .What a cracking scope it is too optics are very very clear ,it has a nice milldot reticle and is crystal even at the edges and on full mag ,the adjustable parallax ring works very smooth and focuses right down to 10 metres no problem, as does the magnification ring .Have not tested in the field yet but overall it looks very well made and comes in a very solid sturdy box .Must say these scopes do seem a bargain and they have other sizes up to about 4-14x42 illuminated ,I have just a few minutes ago ordered another this time its the 2-7x32illuminated and its only £54.95 and once again included flip ups and one piece mount .I thought these scopes had long since sold out as they are the better nikko sterlings ,but bar seem to still have them all in stock so if you want a decent scope at a decent price have a look ,I can recommend these scopes as over the years I have had some very expensive scopes, and these perform well above their price bracket they do seem exceptional value for money at their prices .
    Last edited by claude; 31-07-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: crap spelling

Funny I should stumble on this post as I bought the exact same scope (3x9-42AO Gold Crown Airking) only last week from BAR.

It seems your findings on it are exactly the same as mine. It's a cracking scope for the money, well made and bright clear optics.

Yes ,don't know how they still have them everywhere else sold out long ago ,they really are extremely good value that's why I have just bought the 2-7x32 illuminated .They are nice short scopes which fit my springers just right, i have actually always rated the nikko sterling scopes as I used them when I was a kid ,they always seem to do very good scopes at excellent prices.

evenbad Guest
    Hi just stumbled on your post, just wondering do you use a NS50 !! be very interested in buying one if they are compatible .

how thick is the ret on that model, I have used the nikko mounmaster3-9x40 for hft and the depth of field was amazing only let down was the massive mildots and thick crosshair which made even zeroing the scope hard as you can't see where the pellet lands
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

Hi milldots on these are very small ,and crisp clear optics they were selling at a lot more money too ! and they also benefir from parallax adjustment,target turrets ,and flip up scope covers as standard.OH and a 1 piece mount to boot all thrown in.

I was so happy with the 4x12x42, I bought another one with IR.
    However, don't go with the IR if you don't need it, as it fractionally narrows the field of view compared to the none-IR.
    They have a finer reticle than the mountmasters, with 4 mildots per post.
    The 3x9 and 4x12 hit a very sweet pricepoint (particularly at BAR) and are well worth the fraction extra