Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A nice day out in gloucester to meet the Grahams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A nice day out in gloucester to meet the Grahams

Today i visited the home address of the notorious David Graham.

A kind forum member on here agreed to come with me to give a positive id. (thanks Mike)

I have worked for Her Majestys Courts and tribunal service for the last 10 years as a legal aid/ criminal Crown Court Clerk so have dealt with thieves and disshonest individuals on a daily basis but never has it crossed over into my personal life until i got scammed by David graham last week.

on arrival at his property i knocked the door and was met by Mr David Graham in person, so i proceeded to ask for my money back.

At this he became quite irate and stated that he was the victim of poeple falsley accusing him of this recent bout of fraudulent activity, and he was completley inocent, i put some of my evidence to him and he dismissed it completley stating that there was a known fraudster in the area and even gave me a name.

he got very angry and said he was calling the police, and he surely did.

the police arrived, and the first question they asked me was "what has he been selling now" turns out he is very well known to them in the Cheltenham area.

he was already on bail for the offence of obtaining property by deception, and was duly arrested at the scene for breaching the terms of his bail by committing these new offences.

i have just made a very detailed statement at Tewksbury police station and given them all of my evidence.

PLEASE PLEASE if you have been done by him contact PC John Davies at Tewksbury station.

its looking like this one is in for a very long stretch indeed.

A huge thank you to all members of this forum for the valuable information you have supplied as he is now behind bars where he truly belongs!!!

Dave
    logun s-16, titan jb-1, career 707, daystate ph-6, webley tracker, original mod-45,20 cal, theoben e-type, bsa goldstar, air arms khamsin, bsa superten, theoben slr 98, theoben sirocco,blue streak 20 cal.

Outstanding work. Hopefully this serial scammer will spend a bit of time being Bubba's soap bitch.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    Outstanding work. Hopefully this serial scammer will spend a bit of time being Bubba's soap bitch.
    We need as many people to come forward as we can to strengthen his prosecution and lengthen his sentence but without hampering the investigation that will now ensue... at least he is now where he belongs!!
    logun s-16, titan jb-1, career 707, daystate ph-6, webley tracker, original mod-45,20 cal, theoben e-type, bsa goldstar, air arms khamsin, bsa superten, theoben slr 98, theoben sirocco,blue streak 20 cal.

Quote Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
    We need as many people to come forward as we can to strengthen his prosecution and lengthen his sentence but without hampering the investigation that will now ensue... at least he is now where he belongs!!
    If ever a thread deserved to be made a sticky, it's this one.

Thread stuck until we have all the evidence.
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Looks like he's literally shot himself in the foot well done mate result.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

As Sir Snock says: OUTSTANDING and very well done indeed. Keep us posted (pun intended ). Atvb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Great stuff Dave. I suggest this be posted on other airgun forums too.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkormat View Post
    Great stuff Dave. I suggest this be posted on other airgun forums too.

Matt
    I have reported it out to most of the airgun forums' Admins.

Well done Dave.
    "Never push your granny,while she's shaving!".

grahams

saw your post on gun star - well done mate. The f-eck he is.

did the cops search his house for your gun?

Thumbs up

I have reported it out to most of the airgun forums' Admins.

two words for you sir. excellent.

PLEASE PLEASE if you have been done by him contact PC John Davies atTewksbury station.
    chaps, please scatter this info all over the internet like a digital jonny appleseed. esp the bit above

dave, i hope you were laughing your ass off as they stuffed him in the back of the car

[QUOTE=sunndog;6063071]chaps, please scatter this info all over the internet like a digital jonny appleseed. esp the bit above

dave, i hope you were laughing your ass off as they stuffed him in the back of the car[/QUOTE

to be honest we where parked around the corner, but the nice officers did pull over next to us with the windows down so we could have a good smirk at him... a proper carlsberg moment,,!

David TS is offline Happiness is a warm L1A1 SLR
    to be honest we where parked around the corner, but the nice officers did pull over next to us with the windows down so we could have a good smirk at him... a proper carlsberg moment,,!
    Hee hee. Well done
    When I look back, the fondest memory I have is not really of the Goons. It is of a girl called Julia with enormous breasts.
    Spike Milligan

Today i visited the home address of the notorious David Graham.

A kind forum member on here agreed to come with me to give a positive id. (thanks Mike)

I have worked for Her Majestys Courts and tribunal service for the last 10 years as a legal aid/ criminal Crown Court Clerk so have dealt with thieves and disshonest individuals on a daily basis but never has it crossed over into my personal life until i got scammed by David graham last week.

on arrival at his property i knocked the door and was met by Mr David Graham in person, so i proceeded to ask for my money back.

At this he became quite irate and stated that he was the victim of poeple falsley accusing him of this recent bout of fraudulent activity, and he was completley inocent, i put some of my evidence to him and he dismissed it completley stating that there was a known fraudster in the area and even gave me a name.

he got very angry and said he was calling the police, and he surely did.

the police arrived, and the first question they asked me was "what has he been selling now" turns out he is very well known to them in the Cheltenham area.

he was already on bail for the offence of obtaining property by deception, and was duly arrested at the scene for breaching the terms of his bail by committing these new offences.

i have just made a very detailed statement at Tewksbury police station and given them all of my evidence.

PLEASE PLEASE if you have been done by him contact PC John Davies at Tewksbury station.

its looking like this one is in for a very long stretch indeed.

A huge thank you to all members of this forum for the valuable information you have supplied as he is now behind bars where he truly belongs!!!

Dave
    that is what this world needs more of,people with balls enough to go and sort it.thanks to the proceeds of crime act or whatever you call it hopefully the police can empty his house and give him a taste of his own
    well done