Today i visited the home address of the notorious David Graham.

A kind forum member on here agreed to come with me to give a positive id. (thanks Mike)

I have worked for Her Majestys Courts and tribunal service for the last 10 years as a legal aid/ criminal Crown Court Clerk so have dealt with thieves and disshonest individuals on a daily basis but never has it crossed over into my personal life until i got scammed by David graham last week.

on arrival at his property i knocked the door and was met by Mr David Graham in person, so i proceeded to ask for my money back.

At this he became quite irate and stated that he was the victim of poeple falsley accusing him of this recent bout of fraudulent activity, and he was completley inocent, i put some of my evidence to him and he dismissed it completley stating that there was a known fraudster in the area and even gave me a name.

he got very angry and said he was calling the police, and he surely did.

the police arrived, and the first question they asked me was "what has he been selling now" turns out he is very well known to them in the Cheltenham area.

he was already on bail for the offence of obtaining property by deception, and was duly arrested at the scene for breaching the terms of his bail by committing these new offences.

i have just made a very detailed statement at Tewksbury police station and given them all of my evidence.

PLEASE PLEASE if you have been done by him contact PC John Davies at Tewksbury station.

its looking like this one is in for a very long stretch indeed.

A huge thank you to all members of this forum for the valuable information you have supplied as he is now behind bars where he truly belongs!!!

Dave