Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A nice day out in gloucester to meet the Grahams

hi Dave
    some great news for all air gunners,and bad news for the scrote!

well done!

[QUOTE=sunndog;6063071]chaps, please scatter this info all over the internet like a digital jonny appleseed. esp the bit above

dave, i hope you were laughing your ass off as they stuffed him in the back of the car[/QUOTE

to be honest we where parked around the corner, but the nice officers did pull over next to us with the windows down so we could have a good smirk at him... a proper carlsberg moment,,!
    logun s-16, titan jb-1, career 707, daystate ph-6, webley tracker, original mod-45,20 cal, theoben e-type, bsa goldstar, air arms khamsin, bsa superten, theoben slr 98, theoben sirocco,blue streak 20 cal.

David TS is offline Happiness is a warm L1A1 SLR
    Quote Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
    to be honest we where parked around the corner, but the nice officers did pull over next to us with the windows down so we could have a good smirk at him... a proper carlsberg moment,,!
    Hee hee. Well done
    When I look back, the fondest memory I have is not really of the Goons. It is of a girl called Julia with enormous breasts.
    Spike Milligan

David TS is offline Happiness is a warm L1A1 SLR
    Quote Originally Posted by spaspecker View Post
    well done to the OP - also on gunstar
    Ugly little git, isn't he .

But when he bends down in the showers in the nick to pick the soap up, I don't suppose Bubba will be fussy .
    When I look back, the fondest memory I have is not really of the Goons. It is of a girl called Julia with enormous breasts.
    Spike Milligan

Quote Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
    Today i visited the home address of the notorious David Graham.

A kind forum member on here agreed to come with me to give a positive id. (thanks Mike)

I have worked for Her Majestys Courts and tribunal service for the last 10 years as a legal aid/ criminal Crown Court Clerk so have dealt with thieves and disshonest individuals on a daily basis but never has it crossed over into my personal life until i got scammed by David graham last week.

on arrival at his property i knocked the door and was met by Mr David Graham in person, so i proceeded to ask for my money back.

At this he became quite irate and stated that he was the victim of poeple falsley accusing him of this recent bout of fraudulent activity, and he was completley inocent, i put some of my evidence to him and he dismissed it completley stating that there was a known fraudster in the area and even gave me a name.

he got very angry and said he was calling the police, and he surely did.

the police arrived, and the first question they asked me was "what has he been selling now" turns out he is very well known to them in the Cheltenham area.

he was already on bail for the offence of obtaining property by deception, and was duly arrested at the scene for breaching the terms of his bail by committing these new offences.

i have just made a very detailed statement at Tewksbury police station and given them all of my evidence.

PLEASE PLEASE if you have been done by him contact PC John Davies at Tewksbury station.

its looking like this one is in for a very long stretch indeed.

A huge thank you to all members of this forum for the valuable information you have supplied as he is now behind bars where he truly belongs!!!

Dave
    that is what this world needs more of,people with balls enough to go and sort it.thanks to the proceeds of crime act or whatever you call it hopefully the police can empty his house and give him a taste of his own
    well done

Proper job, well done!
    Anyone on salmon fishing forums? Read somewhere they want a word too.

jonezy25 is offline Over 1200 posts and still haven't got one
    Well done Dave! We need everyone to come forward who has been scamed by him, we need all the evidence we can get, i've met him face to face, over the moon he is in the nick!

secretagentmole Guest
    I have placed links on 2 fly fishing forums and the Whitby Sea Anglers facebook page! All had multiple victims!

I love the irony of his calling the police on himself!

As mentioned before, sadly it's unlikely that many victims will see recompense from him, but if he was already on bail, and had broken his terms and so on... maybe the courts will have lost any patience they might have had with him and stick him inside for a longer stretch? It's pretty clear he's a career criminal.

Brilliant, well done! Glad the police are now facing up to the weight of evidence. Please post and pm me the station phone number and incident number.

Thanks to secretmole for making me aware of this news too.

One of the best things I have read on a forum in ages - the airgun community applauds you!

well done that man

awesome news, love the fact that the gunstar add has been placed "on hold" had me LMFAO

nice work folks, good to see something being done for a change, will deffo keep up to date with this thread

cheers

D

Nice one fella.....

Don't forget there's still one more on the loose... !!!

Well done mate,about time the scumbag was brought to account.I just hope they jail him but with the way judges are these days he will probably get yet another chance.