Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A nice day out in gloucester to meet the Grahams

Best news I have read on a forum in ages, You just have to laugh that he called the police himself!

Maybe if this gets published in the papers etc gunstar etc may start looking bad and therefore sort themselves out (well we can only hope eh?)
    Far too many guns to mention here. Lets just say more then the wife knows about but still less then I would like

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner shooter View Post
    Nice one fella.....

Don't forget there's still one more on the loose... !!!
    Think I read that it was his wife and brothers in on it too ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Awesome,

I read this at work and can't stop laughing, getting some very strange looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner shooter View Post
    Nice one fella.....

Don't forget there's still one more on the loose... !!!
    And if any of you dealt with "hw77k" on here in August 2011, that would be him. Interesting profile..... particularly his "Occupation"

About hw77k

Nearest town (not your county):
    gloucester

Interests:
    hunting

police man

Are you over 18 years of age?:
    yes

Truly Excellent News

It's hard enough for genuine enthusiasts trying to comply with all the laws and deal with prejudice of the misinformed public, without scum like that ripping people off

Whats the betting all the gear has been moved from his house by now, would have been good to have his guns seized and find a overpowered gun to lengthen his sentence...
    1970 FWB 300 - FWB 127 Sport - HW80 1983 - 1984 HW77K - HW30S - HW35 - AIRMASTERS 77FTS
    TX200 Mk2 .22 - TX200 Mk2 .177 - TX200SR Mk1 .177 Walnut - PROSPORT.177

Thumbs up graham brothers

Quote Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
    Today i visited the home address of the notorious David Graham.

A kind forum member on here agreed to come with me to give a positive id. (thanks Mike)

I have worked for Her Majestys Courts and tribunal service for the last 10 years as a legal aid/ criminal Crown Court Clerk so have dealt with thieves and disshonest individuals on a daily basis but never has it crossed over into my personal life until i got scammed by David graham last week.

on arrival at his property i knocked the door and was met by Mr David Graham in person, so i proceeded to ask for my money back.

At this he became quite irate and stated that he was the victim of poeple falsley accusing him of this recent bout of fraudulent activity, and he was completley inocent, i put some of my evidence to him and he dismissed it completley stating that there was a known fraudster in the area and even gave me a name.

he got very angry and said he was calling the police, and he surely did.

the police arrived, and the first question they asked me was "what has he been selling now" turns out he is very well known to them in the Cheltenham area.

he was already on bail for the offence of obtaining property by deception, and was duly arrested at the scene for breaching the terms of his bail by committing these new offences.

i have just made a very detailed statement at Tewksbury police station and given them all of my evidence.

PLEASE PLEASE if you have been done by him contact PC John Davies at Tewksbury station.

its looking like this one is in for a very long stretch indeed.

A huge thank you to all members of this forum for the valuable information you have supplied as he is now behind bars where he truly belongs!!!

Dave

excellent news

well done to you mate ... its high time theiving scumbags got what they deserved ... whats the chances of you getting your goods back? ... that would just put the cherry on the cake .... well done again

-A-nice-day-out-in-gloucester-to-meet-the grahams

Exellent news, lets get them all put away. It dosn't surprise me the knob phoned the law, I've seen this before myself with dealings with eejits like this. As long as you don't hit them & keep your cool they always come off worse when the police arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro View Post
    well done to you mate ... its high time theiving scumbags got what they deserved ... whats the chances of you getting your goods back? ... that would just put the cherry on the cake .... well done again
    probably zero mate..
    logun s-16, titan jb-1, career 707, daystate ph-6, webley tracker, original mod-45,20 cal, theoben e-type, bsa goldstar, air arms khamsin, bsa superten, theoben slr 98, theoben sirocco,blue streak 20 cal.

Quote Originally Posted by severnsider View Post
    And if any of you dealt with "hw77k" on here in August 2011, that would be him. Interesting profile..... particularly his "Occupation"

About hw77k

police man
    Here's a nice thought then...

"Impersonating a Police Officer

Section 90 Police Act 1996 creates several offences relating to the impersonation of police officers...(abv)

• making a statement or doing any act calculated falsely to suggest membership of a police force;

...Where the impersonation involves ... or is done with a view to financial gain, then a prosecution should follow".

[Link:The legislation in full. Max 6 months custodial sentence, and/or up to a Level 5 fine ~£5000].

Well done to all concerned.

Dave,
    Well done he has been at it too long.
    Cheers for getting the job done.

Good work mate, I'm sure everyone is delighted with the arrest of Mr Graham.

I got scammed myself about 6 months ago but the person who did it wasn't using the name Graham and the address given wasn't Cheltenham.
    Does anyone have a list of known aliases that he'd been using, just in case????

The best person to ask is secretagentmole, he has managed to complile a lot of info on these 2 robdogs,

without his help i would still be sitting here wondering who had ripped me off!
    logun s-16, titan jb-1, career 707, daystate ph-6, webley tracker, original mod-45,20 cal, theoben e-type, bsa goldstar, air arms khamsin, bsa superten, theoben slr 98, theoben sirocco,blue streak 20 cal.

grahams still at it