Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: A nice day out in gloucester to meet the Grahams

Quote Originally Posted by 10-ring View Post
    Unfortunately, once released from his incarceration he will no doubt offend again and in very short order. People like him are addicted to the thrill of getting something for nothing. You can bet your last 10p that he doesn't feel the slightest remorse for ripping good people off.
    Sooner or later, hopefully sooner, he's going to rip off someone who doesn't have any faith in our justice system and prefers to dispense their own form of justice.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by davyt63 View Post

IF this is the same chap then he happily fishing and selling gas canisters, from his prison cell
    Making waves since 1971.

Quote Originally Posted by JsE. View Post

IF this is the same chap then he happily fishing and selling gas canisters, from his prison cell
    No, not the same person. The one flogging fishing gear and gas canisters (and shown in the Facebook link) is the brother, Stephen. I met him once for an evening of lamping. Had no idea at the time that he was one of the infamous pair.

This https://www.facebook.com/dave.graham.3990 is the one who received the recent visit. No posts after 4th August........
    Last edited by severnsider; 09-10-2013 at 06:31 PM.

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    A friend of mine got ripped off a few months ago by this low life. Is there any more news on this regarding whether he will face further charges when he gets out?
    I hope he has fallen down the stairs a few times while locked up and maybe even landed in Bubba's lap a few times
    Make sure Gloucester police are aware of the details!

I had some contact with the officer in charge of the case a couple of weeks ago, the information was limited but he did say the investigation was a "large nationwide fraud"..

the more time they take to collate the evidence, the more jail time he will get (i hope)
    logun s-16, titan jb-1, career 707, daystate ph-6, webley tracker, original mod-45,20 cal, theoben e-type, bsa goldstar, air arms khamsin, bsa superten, theoben slr 98, theoben sirocco,blue streak 20 cal.

I just found this through a link off another site, am I missing something here? What is the latest on this guy, did he have a all inclusive holiday at Her Majesty's pleasure ?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    I have reported it out to most of the airgun forums' Admins.

two words for you sir. excellent.

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rimotu66 View Post
    I just found this through a link off another site, am I missing something here? What is the latest on this guy, did he have a all inclusive holiday at Her Majesty's pleasure ?
    Yes and the prison he was at did not seem to have web access for him to update his facebook page. Remember as he was sentenced to 6 months inside he cannot have an air rifle for 5 years after his release!

50 metres from the English Channel. Worthing
    Quote Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
    Today i visited the home address of the notorious David Graham
    May I say that your thread strapline is something of an oxymoron as it is not nice to spend a day in Gloucester.
    Easily led

nice to see he has been caught out and locked up , nearly caught me out once !!!!!!!

not seen this before well done me old son in fact very well done ,,,

I cant be the only person opening this expecting to read about a day out shooting with some friends - wow total opposite, well done and good result..

Thats the nuts lol

Trouble is, if you look on Gunstar, you'll find that he / they appear to have been at it again!

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dijon View Post
    Trouble is, if you look on Gunstar, you'll find that he / they appear to have been at it again!
    And the police are investigating!