Thread: Airgun Collector magazines 1,2 & 3 - free to download and keep!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you Danny for your efforts on producing this magazine. I did attempt to write an article myself but failed miserably to come up with enough words. It shows that writing is an art and a skill that most of us don't possess. My hat off to all those who took the time to contribute.
    I look forward to having a good read.

Pete.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Nice one, Danny. Thread now made into a sticky, and I will leave it as a sticky until September.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thanks to everyone involved, I will enjoy reading it over the next few nights.

Magazine

Just downloaded the magazine and it looks fantastic. Very many thanks to all who organised it and made contributions. This will give me hours of pleasure during the dark winter evenings!
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Danny/Garvin deserves a lot of praise for doing this. It's ok to contribute to something like this but actually producing it, chasing up all the folks that offered to contribute, getting the articles together, I suspect it's been a lot of work and thanks are in order!

Thanks again Danny, much appreciated,

Rob

Hello Danny,

Thanks again for co-ordinating this excellent magazine which would never have been possible without someone such as yourself committing to the great deaL of time and effort I know it takes to bring something like this together.

Hope this is only the first many similar issues.

Regards

Brian

What a fantastic magazine! Thanks to all who contributed, and especially to Garvin for putting it together.

Matt