Thread: Whats the smallest trigger pull force

BigEars Guest

Whats the smallest trigger pull force

We've just got a 500g wight at the club so last week trigger pull adjustment was all the rage. With my Rohm twinmaster set at its lightest setting, I still had a bit of jiggling to do to release the trigger.

Anyone able to get theirs to 500g like to offer advice?

I don't know about the Rohms Alan but my SAM is set on about 520g which is the weight and 3 x 2 pence coins. Nothing worse than getting to a comp and failing due to an over sensitive trigger and a heavy handed tester

Rohms are not a bad match pistol for the money but I don't class them as a "true" match pistol so you're unlikley to get extreme fine tuning.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

BigEars Guest
    Thanks for that Bob. I'll add some loose change tonight and see how much over it is. Thee trigger suits me fine as it is. I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEars View Post
    Thanks for that Bob. I'll add some loose change tonight and see how much over it is. Thee trigger suits me fine as it is. I was just curious.
    Just don't use gold sov's, That'll muck up the balance

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter View Post
    Just don't use gold sov's, That'll muck up the balance

Bob
    500g plus £3 seems to be the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEars View Post
    500g plus £3 seems to be the answer.
    Whoa a stiffy

Bob

BARPC

Hi Alan just checked the Rohm manual it says the trigger pull weight can only be increased, it is set at its lightest in the factory.

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro