Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nsra form anyone?

nsra form anyone?

Hi,

Has anyone got an electronic nsra pistol comp entry form for September? I am struggling to find one and the nsra aren't the quickest when responding to emails....

Thanks
    McT

I have been promised one as soon as available and that has not yet been sent - I believe they are not yet available!!!!!

What a shambles, just over a month away. Is it safe to book accommodation I wonder ?
    Evo 10 Compact.

So after no response to emails I phoned them today - and they didn't know..... Asked me to phone again next week. And they wonder why entries go down year on year...

And they wonder why entries go down year on year...
    Exactly, they are not helping the sport.
    Evo 10 Compact.

Quote Originally Posted by bullbarrel View Post
    You can always shoot at the Surrey Open on the 8th/9th September
    If they put on Pistol events, I would :-) Already entered the Surrey Open at the Lord Roberts on 23/24th November.

I've just looked again and the form for 2013 is still not on their website!! Apparently two members of the NSRA comps department have left recently. I'm starting to think that it won't be on this year.
    Incidentally Mick Gault raised concern last year at the dwindling numbers of entrants to the competition and requested people to e-mail him suggestions for improvements....I believe that he now has a role within the organisation. Has anyone got his email address? It might be worth getting in touch with him....

Regards
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

I was told today by NSRA Comps that the forms would be emailed tomorrow (Friday)- I wait with baited breath - presumably the forms will go on the web site at the same time.

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Well they're not on the website,did anyone get an email??
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Only email I got was from friends who live in the Shetland Isles who normally come to this event who are now looking at silly costs to travel because they have left booking so late. My guess is that even if the forms come out early next week that a lot of potential competitors will have made alternative plans.... You'd think it would be fairly straight forward - but then you remember their forms are usually so complicated that you need a PhD to know how to enter.... Maybe someone should explain the KISS principle to them.

Good job I wasn't actually holding my breath - still no form

Presumably the cheeky swines will try to charge late entry fees as well. This is why I joined the BPC and not the NSRA. You just don't have this sort or messing about with the BPC.
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

Got form by email today - can't find it on website yet

Got mine as well, in fact I got three :-)

Get your entries in folks - this is our national champs, please support it whatever you think of the NSRA.