Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air pistol for a Stroke victim?

hi the browning high power mk3 4.5mm co2 bb pistol is excellent the sights are dead on at 11 meters i can hit a match stick at 11 meters .i dont know if they are all like it but for a bb gun you cant miss with it and its light at 386g and its got a nice lite let off on single action and i am getting 140 shots out of a co2 bulb and only £79 .atb mark

Thank you all..

Thank you all for replying with suitable pistols, looks like there are some good options for well under £100..

What sort of shot count should you expect with a Umarex canister for say a Crosman 2240, EB22, Browning high power mk3..looking at some of these guns on youtube even I'm getting interested now!!
    1970 FWB 300 - FWB 127 Sport - HW80 1983 - 1984 HW77K - HW30S - HW35 - AIRMASTERS 77FTS
    TX200 Mk2 .22 - TX200 Mk2 .177 - TX200SR Mk1 .177 Walnut - PROSPORT.177

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu hellaxe View Post
    Turnup,fascinated by your mention of this crazee gasgun-;we've done some research which led us to Republika Srpska in the balkans and received in mail a cd-rom and booklet on historic serbian arsenal from the rep.S, ministry of tr5ade-were kindly informed that this pattern gun,though orgionating in balkans and intended as a trainer for olympic rapidfire-pistol event is no longer made there so the question we have for you is please ,where can one get a [Drulov] mod. DU 10 thesedays ?
    My shooting buddy is presently looking thru our airgun mags for a piece on a (possibly)russian [makarov]-type gasgun feeding BB from a hopper on top of action which would be a more convenient method of loading the 4.45 mm steel (?) BB for this guy with stoke disability in the weaker lefthand as so often the case. FLASH*gasgun in question is the [baikal] mod.MP-655K ,rrp. hundred&seventy notes from [york guns] with choice of .177 pell repeating from chunky rotary mag alternatively one hundred .177 ball from neat hopper so ,if it's rifled there is room for plenty accurate shooting fun for the old-timer,if I may be so bold to put my finger in the pie .Regards.
    Yes, I know they are out of production, but I do see them second hand occasionally - even on here! They probably would not work well, or at all, with steel BBs because of the feed arrangement. The Baikal sounds like fun though.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by murkywaters View Post
    Thank you all for replying with suitable pistols, looks like there are some good options for well under £100..

What sort of shot count should you expect with a Umarex canister for say a Crosman 2240, EB22, Browning high power mk3..looking at some of these guns on youtube even I'm getting interested now!!
    The 2240 and EB should be good for 50 or so per canister.

Cool which hand

hi I have arthritical problems with both hands the left no use in three fingers as long as I can hold the pistol then cocking it is about managable I tried the hw 45 to difficult then found the hw 40 light enough to use one handed. I have a cp 88 which was a fiddle to start but you soon adapt to loading the mags I can just manage .177 pellets and use a cocktail stick to get the pettets flush.Both my rifles are .22 these I have no problem with. joining a club or visiting a dealer where all assortments of different types can be tried.As for hiding them from the wife tell her its part of your treatment I did It worked, hope he find something he is comfortable with and beware it gets addictive and its good for the soul stops you just sitting in the house like I did now its something I look forward to good luck
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance

Stroke Problem

Had a small stroke some time back damaged my left eye and face,
    Eye damage permanent but hard work sorted my ugly mug,

So it's Brill that another bloke want's to fight back, I say go for for a Crosman 2240 in .22

The larger pellet will be easier to handle (they like Daystate Li) there is an ad for a silenced 2240 which will
    help with muzzle flip and not annoy the neighbours who might bubble him to HWWBO,

Go for it Mate and Good Luck