Thread: eb 22

eb 22

Were is the best place to get spares please ? Chambers and tr rob have been mentioned....any more suppliers ? Think I may need a seal or even a complete valve possibly
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Chambers, spot on company!

See my other post first though mate!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Tried the drop of pellgun oil on the co2 cartridge just in case it was a dry seal but its still leaking.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Tried the drop of pellgun oil on the co2 cartridge just in case it was a dry seal but its still leaking.
    Fairy nuff......change the seals!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Were is the best place to get spares please ? Chambers and tr rob have been mentioned....any more suppliers ? Think I may need a seal or even a complete valve possibly
    Go straight to great folks at[crosman] and they may well send spares gratis plus tons of gasgun-dedicated[pellgunoil]sachets!
    Just post you're predicament (incl.ser.nr.) on their maintenance site for instance "sheared -off dog/grubscrew on bolt"
    resulted in free hammer with required grub plus o-rings and that oil.REgards. Hu hellaxe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu hellaxe View Post
    Go straight to great folks at[crosman] and they may well send spares gratis plus tons of gasgun-dedicated[pellgunoil]sachets!
    Just post you're predicament (incl.ser.nr.) on their maintenance site for instance "sheared -off dog/grubscrew on bolt"
    resulted in free hammer with required grub plus o-rings and that oil.REgards. Hu hellaxe.
    Not great on computers. . . But do you mean email crosman in the states ?