Thread: BENELLI Kite Match Pistol - as new.

BENELLI Kite Match Pistol - as new.

I bought this Benelli Kite match pistol new last year from Checkmate Guns but have found that I do not really use it that much, so I have decided to sell it as I prefer to shoot more classic air pistols these days.

The pistol has had very little use from new ( probably less than one tin of R10 pellets have been through it) so it is still in "as new" condition and shoots beautifully and should last a lifetime.

I also bought a second cylinder (also new) when I bought the pistol as Benelli Kites only come with one as standard.

The Benelli case is a work of art and includes the pistol and spare cylinder and original gun tools as well as a suitable compartment for other "nicknacks".

Handbook and test card are included.
    Last edited by zooma; 21-08-2013 at 07:38 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Price

I would like to sell this "as new" Benelli with the second cylinder for £995 offering a good saving on the current new price, but I would also consider a part exchange with a classic air pistol and some cash.

Please send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions.

Although the pistol is basically still in new condition, an inspection is welcomed and the pistol can be shot at 10 meters here prior to purchase.

Lower Price?

I have reduced the price of this "as new" Benneli Kite with spare cylinder and fitted case with all original tools and paperwork to just £950.00 making an even better saving on the new price for a very nice pistol that really has had very little use.

The "upright" grip is very similar to the Morini that I have just sold ( but is more adjustable) and so it is worth considering if anyone is in the market for a Morini as this could be a very worthy option that shoots every bit as well but without the electronic trigger.

The trigger on the Benneli is superb - one of the best available, and the engineering build quality is very good indeed.

The Benelli also has the best adjustable rear sight unit as it can be adjusted for height, width AND depth

Picture Link

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=45

The picture link above shows both the normal length Kite pistol (with blue cylinders) and the shorter length Kite Young (with red cylinders).

The pistol that I have for sale is the normal length Kite with two blue cylinders.
    Last edited by zooma; 28-08-2013 at 07:16 AM.