Thread: pistol scope

Big Si is offline Great Uncle Bulgaria, Chief Womble

pistol scope

I've been looking around for a new pistol scope of late, there not very popular ATM are they and the all seem to be 2x20. What has happened? Has every one moved over to red dots and halos?

Si
    Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother, and my sisters and my brothers. Lo do I see the line of my people back to its beginning. Lo they do call to me and bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Keep looking!!

The nicest pistol scope I've had (and should have kept!) is a Simmons 4x32 if you can find one. Currently have a BSA Edge 2-7x32 fitted. Very good for the price (again if you can find one) and quite heavy.
    Can't get on with red dots etc.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

The thing is I need more that one, I can't see far enough with the red dots! I just can't get on with them as well, I'm looking all over the net but they seem to be few and far between. Bugger!

Si
    Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother, and my sisters and my brothers. Lo do I see the line of my people back to its beginning. Lo they do call to me and bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

Pistol Scope

Have 2 BSA Edge 2x7x32 fifty quid and worth every penny

I set mine at 3mag and then adjust the reticle focus on the sky or infinity until bang in focus,

Then marvel at the amazingly sharp view, if you get dark rings problems bring the sight a tad closer,

Enjoy,

ATB, Bernard.

+1 for the BSA Edge 2-7x32, I've got one on a Tau-7 .22 that I parallaxed to 10m and shot some benchrest targets with. Consistently knocks the 10 ring out. Got mine second hand but never been mounted for £20, bargain.

I'll have to have a look at them then, thanks chaps.

Si

bsa edge pistol scope

I have had a BSA 2-7 x 32 on order for over 6 months with Uttings
    Ive just looked at Midway UK who list it at £140 ...this cant be the same scope surely ? Its been that long I forgot how much they were asking but it was nothing like that amount

I've had a couple of these from Uttings but I believe they're no longer available. Great little scopes at a ridiculously low price - I think mine were about £28 each.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Drapers in Nottingham have them I think, but they are now listed at £49.96!
    Si

edge

Drapers sold out.
    Poss not ordered any due to a staff shortage........

scope

Uttings reply today BSA Edge no longer available