Thread: Lucznik pistol tune up

Lucznik pistol tune up

Has anyone tried the Konceptus tuning kit in their Lucznik Predum. I don't own the Predom myself due to the horrible firing behaviour but had a club member bring one along with this kit installed this morning.
    Completely transformed the gun.
    The inner mainspring is dispensed with altogether and the outer mainspring replaced with one of stronger wire.
    It means the gun runs on the one mainspring which allows correct delrin guide rod and top hat to be fitted (incl. in the kit)
    The result is a complete transformation. The boing and vibration of the twin spring arrangement is turned into a dull thud with no vibration and halved group sizes. The pellets are also leaving at higher velocity at almost 450fps for Hobby.

Interesting, I've had a couple of these and as you say they are horrible to shoot.
    The LP-53 was altogether more pleasant.
    Where was kit bought from?

He ordered it online direct from the company using Paypal
    Shoots much better than a 53 now aside from the trigger.

Is there an option to do the same to the walther, the two springs does seem strange.

Option for 53

Quote Originally Posted by GRAZY View Post
    Is there an option to do the same to the walther, the two springs does seem strange.
    Already ahead of you. I have checked all the dimensions. The P18 spring would fit fine but the internal kit of guide rod will not because of the key hole/guide rod piston head unit of the Walther would clash. Also the piston washer will not for the same reasons. However, I will order a P18 mainspring replacement and may design my own Delrin guide rod to pass over the Walthers existing guide rod.
    It really is a staggering improvement. Almost 500 fps with a dull thud and no twang.

Sounds great, keep us informed. Would be intrested to see if this gives good results as once parts are worked out I should think loads of people will want this.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAZY View Post
    Sounds great, keep us informed. Would be intrested to see if this gives good results as once parts are worked out I should think loads of people will want this.
    see my other post on this