Thread: Custom grips for LP10

Custom grips for LP10

Anyone know of a UK maker of tailored grips?

Does anyone make / mould their own?

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Grips

I know of a coach who will alter yours to a perfect fit, but he is not your area and would need to see you. The result is perfect but not pretty, I am not aware of any UK grip maker who is worth using on a match target grip.
    The best bet is Rink, look on his web site, he has enough measurement criteria to get them right. You are better to deal direct, he is not fast or cheap but the results are worth it.
    If you have or can get contact to a good coach they will also advise the criteria that suits you.
    You do also have Harry and Sue Preston in your region who coach the national Juniors so a phone call to them might be worth a call.
    Best of luck
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Hello,
    Grab yourself some 'plastic wood'....its a closer match in colour and about a tenth of the price to actual grip paste, and have a go!! I've done two of my own and they both feel great. Rink grips are great, but you'll still need to adapt it to your hand. I've also put a cork top on my palm shelf, to prevent my palm from sliding. Where do you live? Inbox me and I'l email you some pics....think I also have a guide on how to modify a grip too.

Regards
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

Thanks for the replies.

Where do you get your grip paste / plastic wood from? How do you use it? Is it reversible (can you remove it if you cock it up?)

I might give Harry Preston a call as you advise - he might have some ideas.

Cheers.

Hello,

E-mail and Pictures sent, feel free to e-mail me or message me on here.

Regards
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+