Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Webley Premier thrashes Feinwerkbau 65.

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    '... charm and fascination...' ? Yes, I suppose they do. Charm if you like pulling your pistol to pieces on a very regular basis and 'fascination' that these this work in the first place with their tortured air transfer system.
    Yes, I can see why people collect them as they have some airgun history but then again people collect house bricks, barbed wire, stamps .......
    The fact that some people like Hippo [looks north and spits] can shoot ANYTHING well is just sickening.

Ava banana!

I can feel your reluctant affection and respect for the Webley spring air pistols growing all the time

Methinks the man doth complain too much
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Somehow Bob I think young Adolf will never come around to liking a Wobbly. My own loyalty has been in question recently, but I soon hope to be attempting to gain a decent score with my .177 Mark 1. Unlikely though!

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I can feel your reluctant affection and respect for the Webley spring air pistols growing all the time

Methinks the man doth complain too much
    Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    Somehow Bob I think young Adolf will never come around to liking a Wobbly. My own loyalty has been in question recently, but I soon hope to be attempting to gain a decent score with my .177 Mark 1. Unlikely though!

Andy
    But I DO like Wobbly pistols ...but not for shooting. They make great fishing weights and door stops http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...tml?sort=6&o=1 They also keep the club 'Gladys' amused for minutes http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...tml?sort=6&o=0 but for being accurate (except in Hippos hands. )
    Webley have been in contact with me and asked if they could use my picture of the Webley in the bin http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...tml?sort=6&o=2 as a promo. They are calling it 'Cutting Out The Middle Man!'.
    Last edited by I. J.; 27-08-2013 at 02:26 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I refuse to take the bait this time. Next time your pink Hammerli is out for a dance, I think she might find herself being badly abused by one or two Wobbly owners. Camera is just waiting for an opportunity!

Andy

I have to admit on Tues night Bobs Wobbly pistol behaved immaculately. Not once did a paper fall off the desk so we have found another good use for them - paper weights.

I have to admit on Tues night Bobs Wobbly pistol behaved immaculately. Not once did a paper fall off the desk so we have found another good use for them - paper weights.
    ........see - I told you he was weakening

Maybe you could paint a Wobbly pink, stick an old plastic bottle to it with some tape and write "German Puff Pistol" on the side of the action. he would shoot one then I reckon.

Andy

Maybe you could paint a Wobbly pink, stick an old plastic bottle to it with some tape and write "German Puff Pistol" on the side of the action. he would shoot one then I reckon.

Andy
    He shot mine on Tuesday - without wearing rubber gloves!

.....but he did say that the trigger was nothing like as good as Hippo's - so he must have shot that one as well!

Andy
    Then it would look just like the Hammeli he shoots now with it's lumo pink barrel sleeve.

.very pretty

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    I refuse to take the bait this time. Next time your pink Hammerli is out for a dance, I think she might find herself being badly abused by one or two Wobbly owners. Camera is just waiting for an opportunity!

Andy
    The threat worked Andy; last time the AP20 came out, it was clothed in a shy, retiring grey number
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

I think Ian should not be frightened to show off his feminine side. Pink is good, particularly on a new Hammerli pistol......

I think Ian should not be frightened to show off his feminine side. Pink is good, particularly on a new Hammerli pistol......
    ......matching socks and jacket will be the next step

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    ......matching socks and jacket will be the next step
    Ian wears socks AND a jacket???
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    Ian wears socks AND a jacket???
    Yes! A jacket that ties up at the back with a nurses help! But even I wouldn't been seen dead in the gimp jackets some of our club members wear. I have my standards to maintain.

I have my standards to maintain.

..and they are still all PINK !