Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EDgun wins 100m match held in The Netherlands on august 25 2013

EDgun wins 100m match held in The Netherlands on august 25 2013

Hi all

Our latest 100m match was won by an EDgun R3 in cal .22. The smallest 100m group (5shots) was 9mm by a BSA in Lonestar in cal .25

ATB
    emi
    Last edited by 100m airgun; 26-08-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    100mairgun.nl (TRANSLATOR on top! )

Hi Emi,

Why are you trying to take the credits for this match? You did nothing for it and you just took the info from this bbs http://www.luchtbuks.net/index.php?showtopic=81024

I even didn't see your face in Helmond at this match so why bother trying to take the credits?

Full credits are going to the 100 meter crew and you are no part of them any more for a long time now.

Hi all,

The next 100m match in The Netherlands is outdoors. So maybe some other results can be expected .

For those who didn't know: during 100m matches in The Netherlands it's allowed to shoot your rifle connected to the diving bottle.

ATB
    emi

Hi

What is the power limit of these rifles used in this competition.

ATB
    Ray
    Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggsmakaveli View Post
    Hi

What is the power limit of these rifles used in this competition.

ATB
    Ray
    I am the founder of these 100m matches in The Netherlands. We don't use powerlimits.

ATB
    em

nonsense

[QUOTE=100m airgun;6083320]I am the founder of these 100m matches in The Netherlands.

NONSENSE !

RG.

Hi Ray,

Good question. Let me explain.

The competition we (The 100 Meter Crew) organise consists of eight matches. The six best scores are added up and count for the title "Best Dutch 100 Meter Airgun Shooter 2013".
    Six matches are held indoors and two are outdoor events shot on ranges at remote, non populated areas. We don't use a power or caliber limit.

A well respected colleage of us, Gerard Wolters, organises about 4 seperate matches every year, both indoor and outdoor.
    Gerard uses a 100 Fpe power limit and a .25 caliber limit (6,35mm).
    For his outdoor events a silencer for the more "noisy" airguns is obligatory.

The outdoor event announced in post #2 in this thread is organised by Gerard Wolters so there is a power/caliber/noise limit.
    Last edited by 100MeterCrew; 27-08-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    Kind regards,
    The 100 Meter Crew
    Peter, René George, Stefan, Jan, Gert, Nils.

A pic ofthe smallest group

Hi all,

Here a picture of the smallest 5 shot group that was produced during this match.

ATB
    emi

Quote Originally Posted by 100MeterCrew View Post
    Hi Ray,

Good question. Let me explain.

The competition we (The 100 Meter Crew) organise consists of eight matches. The six best scores are added up and count for the title "Best Dutch 100 Meter Airgun Shooter 2013".
    Six matches are held indoors and two are outdoor events shot on ranges at remote, non populated areas. We don't use a power or caliber limit.

A well respected colleage of us, Gerard Wolters, organises about 4 seperate matches every year, both indoor and outdoor.
    Gerard uses a 100 Fpe power limit and a .25 caliber limit (6,35mm).
    For his outdoor events a silencer for the more "noisy" airguns is obligatory.

The outdoor event announced in post #2 in this thread is organised by Gerard Wolters so there is a power/caliber/noise limit.
    So the next event is on 27th September in SV LE Cartouche, sounds good, but how do you participate if you don't have a 100fpe rifle? It's not a bad event for €7.50, also can people spectate.
    Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.

100 yard group

wow ! just looked at the 100 yard group shot with the bsa lonestar, fantastic stuff, this has me hooked on honing my long range skills, thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by 1988rapid7 View Post
    wow ! just looked at the 100 yard group shot with the bsa lonestar, fantastic stuff, this has me hooked on honing my long range skills, thanks for posting.

Hi,

It's a fantastic group but a BSA Lonestar needs to be connected to the bottle during shooting to produce such a group.

ATB
    emi

Hi Riggsmakaveli,

Next "The 100 Meter Crew" event takes place at 6 october 2013 at SV Le Cartouche in Ochten, The Netherlands.

Like explained earlier, this match is part of 8 matches in total of which 6 count for the title "Best Dutch 100 Meter Airgun Shooter 2013" and there is no power or caliber limit during our matches. Matches organised by our colleage Gerard have a 100 Fpe limit. Remember the majority of airguns used during our competition and Gerard's seperate matches have Fpe's in the 30-50 region. For example, the already mentioned BSA Lonestar in .25 caliber has about 40 Fpe when shot with JSB Kings. That's more than enough energy to shoot very respectable groups at 110 yards You absolutely don't need a 100 Fpe air rifle.
    Last edited by 100MeterCrew; 29-08-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    Kind regards,
    The 100 Meter Crew

Quote Originally Posted by 1988rapid7 View Post
    Hi,

That 5-shot group was shot at 110 yards by an avid Dutch shooter named Gertje and was "officially" set to measure .352" or 8,94 mm CTC by means of an indispensable tool named On Target Precision Calculator. Follow this link to the original screen capture.

The link to a screen capture of this group mentioned in post #7 in this thread appears to be incorrect becouse that capture mentions a CTC of .362"
    Please also note the copyright notice on the right is missing. Here's a mirror to this incorrect screenshot so you can do your comparative research.

To all: The 100 Meter Crew uses only it's own website and The Biggest Dutch Airgunners Forum as their official means of communication.

Sorry guys, only in Dutch! But with Google Translate and a little bit of imagination!
    Last edited by 100MeterCrew; 29-08-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    Kind regards,
    The 100 Meter Crew

Hi all,

For those who didn't knew: in our 100m/110yards matches it's not allowed to shoot fully benchrested. Only the front-end of the rifle is allowed to be supported. The main reason I decided to introduce this rule is that we mainly shoot indoors.

ATB
    emi
    Last edited by 100m airgun; 29-08-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theobenrules View Post
    Hi Emi,

Why are you trying to take the credits for this match? You did nothing for it and you just took the info from this bbs http://www.luchtbuks.net/index.php?showtopic=81024

I even didn't see your face in Helmond at this match so why bother trying to take the credits?

Full credits are going to the 100 meter crew and you are no part of them any more for a long time now.
    [QUOTE=rene george;6083513]
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m airgun View Post
    I am the founder of these 100m matches in The Netherlands.

NONSENSE !

RG.
    Does some one think somebodys telling porkies
    HW 97KT .22 SFS Stage 2 Tuned_HW100KT .177_Daystate Regal LH .22_Daystate huntsman LH .177