Thread: EDgun wins 100m match held in The Netherlands on august 25 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1988rapid7 View Post
    wow ! just looked at the 100 yard group shot with the bsa lonestar, fantastic stuff, this has me hooked on honing my long range skills, thanks for posting.
    Hi,

That 5-shot group was shot at 110 yards by an avid Dutch shooter named Gertje and was "officially" set to measure .352" or 8,94 mm CTC by means of an indispensable tool named On Target Precision Calculator. Follow this link to the original screen capture.

The link to a screen capture of this group mentioned in post #7 in this thread appears to be incorrect becouse that capture mentions a CTC of .362"
    Please also note the copyright notice on the right is missing. Here's a mirror to this incorrect screenshot so you can do your comparative research.

To all: The 100 Meter Crew uses only it's own website and The Biggest Dutch Airgunners Forum as their official means of communication.

Sorry guys, only in Dutch! But with Google Translate and a little bit of imagination!
    Last edited by 100MeterCrew; 29-08-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    Kind regards,
    The 100 Meter Crew
    Peter, René George, Stefan, Jan, Gert, Nils.

Hi all,

For those who didn't knew: in our 100m/110yards matches it's not allowed to shoot fully benchrested. Only the front-end of the rifle is allowed to be supported. The main reason I decided to introduce this rule is that we mainly shoot indoors.

ATB
    emi
    Last edited by 100m airgun; 29-08-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    100mairgun.nl (TRANSLATOR on top! )