Thread: Results 100 Meter Airgun Match held at Helmond, The Netherlands

Results 100 Meter Airgun Match held at Helmond, The Netherlands

Hi all,

Today the "100 Meter Crew" organised a very succesfull 100 meter airgun match at Helmond, The Netherlands.

Here are the results! ClickClick!

This accomodation is one of THE top notch shooting ranges here in The Netherlands. Indoor, good lighting, 10 lanes with near perfect benches, absolutely fabulous!

That is why an astonishing amount of shooters went over the 290 score line. 16 shooters shot 290 points or more, this a new all time record!

And another benchmark was set today.... A shooter named Gertje shot a 5-shot group of 9,5 mm CTC! That is 0.3 MOA at 100 meters. Congratulations Gertje!

Gertje got a very nice riflescope that was offered by a well known Dutch Shooting Supplyer for the shooter of the very first group shot at a contest under 10 mm CTC.

Another thing: we noticed that people not connected to our organisation whatshowever are posting OUR match results on this forum. We don't think that is a problem. But be informed that this information does not come from the source.

The source is: De 100 Meter Crew

Kind regards! De 100 Meter Crew.

Peter, René George, Stefan, Jan, Gert, Nils.
    Kind regards,
    The 100 Meter Crew
    Peter, René George, Stefan, Jan, Gert, Nils.

Thumbs up

Thx guys ! your the best !

Hi Crew,

I looped back in time but can't find the pics of this match any more. I'm sure to 've seen them but now I'm lost