I like the looks of the Webley Senior but it is an old fashioned look. I also like the Bsf pistol but that is very strange looking. The Diana model 5 and Slavia Zvp are good looking but again an older look about them.
The Webley Tempest is not a bad looking pistol once you get used to it. I do like the look of the Bsa Scorpion and I am a fan of these pistols even though they are flawed (think the not cocking or not firing thing,the safety design and the price of spares) . They look very late 60's/early 70's, as though they have come off the set of "The Avengers " or "Dr Who".
a rough .177 one that has played up and is to be looked at some time in the future. BUT--Scorpions SHOULD BE IN .22! They make brilliant bottle cap killers.
One day (looks skywards and makes a vow) a .25 barrel will be sent to one of the BBS Weldery blokes along with a breech block and the .25 will be born Hopefully this will have a steel head as well. Probably need one of those LEM pellet molds to cast some super heavy pellets for it as well