Thread: The "E-Types"of air pistols!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E-types of air pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    Fine air pistols no doubt but I would say that the BSA Scorpion is the E-type of air pistols, it has good looks to go with its performance, I think so anyway!

Are those Targ-Aire pistols in your gallery yours? Fancy selling one?
    I'd have to say the FWB mod 2 co2 was the E-type air pistol for me, the only thing I've owned that could put pellet on pellet.(not in my hands though! I had to clamp it to get those results.) The scorpion was more like the austin allegro compared to it IMO.

Few German airguns have much style or grace about them, and I've never liked Co2 guns either, so I can't agree with that. Sorry. The Scorpion's a completely different animal. It might not be as accurate but the build quality is underrated and it does at least have some curves and some style about it. Just as the E-type has some faults, so does the Scorpion.

E -type air pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    Few German airguns have much style or grace about them, and I've never liked Co2 guns either, so I can't agree with that. Sorry. The Scorpion's a completely different animal. It might not be as accurate but the build quality is underrated and it does at least have some curves and some style about it. Just as the E-type has some faults, so does the Scorpion.
    I was speaking personally, the scorpions may LOOk good but shooting it's like a sawn off bad meteor...the opposite is true of the FWB.