After having a Walther LP2 repaired after getting excellent tech info from folks here, I've now found time to get another old favourite back to working condition.

As per title, it's a Daisy Powerline 44 .177 Co2 revolver. Purchased new in '95 for about £70.
When last unboxed for a shoot, Co2 gas leaked out immediately a new capsule was inserted, so I suspected a defective face seal within the housing that the co2 capsule necks into.
1. Can anyone suggest where I may obtain spare seals? Complete set, or especially the capsule face seal, and 4 off O-Ring seals for the transfer tube. I've not disturbed the valve housing, so may get away without replacing those seals.
Reading through past posts I get the impression that seals may no longer be available in UK (they certainly aren't available here in France from all the places I've requested).

2. Is it feasible to make a face seal? The one that fits inside the housing that the capsule screws up into. If so in what material, and dimensions if possible. (Like a fool I seem to have discarded the old seal, given that I disassembled the gun over a year ago).

3. Would anyone have spec or dimension details of new transfer tube o-ring seals?
I note that these seals and their corresponding housings have a residual blue-coloured grease from new. Any ideas what this grease is/was?

4. I still have the original Daisy (Umarex) operating instruction handbook which I could scan and provide if anyone should require a copy.
What would be handy if possible is an exploded parts view for the Powerline 44. Have done an in-depth Google search and have found an exploded view of a 'Daisy 357' pistol which although similar is not identical to the model 44.