Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
Have you considered a SAM as your next PCP pistol?

They are very well made pistols. The early K11 pistols are one of my favourites and a good one may be found for around £400, (and I have heard of one that went for a fair bit less) so at these sort of prices they are worth buying and they will sell-on again for similar money if you did not like it in the future.

... but they are "getting on" a bit now and they do have some reliability problems so you would be advised to check it over carefully and test shoot it before parting with any cash - but at the sort of price they fetch they are well worth considering and basic spares such as seals should not be a problem.

The newer K14 and K15 pistols feel a lot more "solid" and also feel like they are better engineered and are not quite as "lightweight" in construction as the early K11 pistols but they will fetch similar prices to most other types of PCP depending on their age and condition etc but they are very nice to shoot - and just that little bit different.

The SAM pistols do seem to be very "hold sensitive" but they are very nice once you get used to them and they have a unique "feel" when they are shot that I personally find very pleasant. Again - we have a few of these in our club so when you make your journey up north you should try these as well as you too may find them irresistible
Thanks Bob, your input is greatly appreciated!
Eric.